Step 1: The Five Most Important Doublechekk Features
Learn the five most important features of Doublechekk by watching the video below:
- Marking a task as urgent, important, or completed
- Editing, moving, adding, or deleting tasks
- Adding dates and creating calendars
- Collaborating with others
- Using Notes and Notifications
Step 2: Build Your First Template
A) For instructions on using our pre-built library of checklists as a starting point for creating your own template, click here for a PDF or watch the video below:
Step 3: Create Your First Active Checklist
Ready to start using Doublechekk for a transaction? Now that you have created your own template, it’s as easy as selecting the appropriate template, click “Use”, give it a name and away you go!
If you would like further assistance, click here to visit our Help Page where you will find a Full Tutorial video and a list of help topics.